Image Map

Look who's sick!

27 April 2011

Last week was a very eventful one for the Godfreys! Thomas hadn’t been feeling the greatest since around the 14th of April. He kept his head up and tried pushing through the “cold.” Come Sunday the poor thing couldn’t even talk. But, he braved the day and when he got home passed out. Come Monday morning he was burning up! I got out of the shower and walked over to give him a hug he was BEYOND HOT! [And.. I am not talking about is looks. Haha] I had to be to work early so he threw on some sweats and headed off to the doctor. 

Long story short à Bronchitis. Yuck!


Poor kid was out of work for 3 days and had to miss school during that time too. I felt sooo terrible but I made him sleep in the guest bedroom because his coughing was unbearable! And he wore these silly breathe right strips to bed! He said they help a lot too! 

I hate seeing him sick…. Aside from him being sick I hate seeing him sick because that means there is a chance that I will get whatever he has.

And… well, yes I have a sore throat AND fever today. Blah! I am really looking forward to my day off tomorrow… to sleep and sleep and do a little more sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment