Image Map

Miche, Miche, Miche!

05 April 2011

Like I said before… I got the BEST birthday present from my wonderful mother-in-law. Joni has had a few “purse” parties in the past 6 months and each time something has gotten in the way and I haven’t been able to make it.

Krista got her first Miche bag for Christmas and ever since then I knew… I wanted one!

Ever since I picked mine up from Joni’s work I have been in love! So, if you have never heard of Miche or how it works…. Here’s the deal:

Buy a “base” (this is the real body of the purse) -- Pick out a shell. -- And there you have it. 

The best purse ever!

My husband and best friend would be the first person to tell you that one of the loves in my life next to them, my family and puppies is a good purse. And I officially will look no further! 

Here are 3 of the 4 shells I own: 


1 comment: