Image Map

Staycation -- Day #2

04 April 2011


Wednesday we set a wake up call for 845 am. We had scheduled our couples massage for 10 am, knowing we would want to get up, eat and then relax. We had a simple breakfast at the Feast Buffet. Thomas was so excited about the chicken fried steak! 


After breakfast we wandered over to the spa to check in for our appointments. The spa was so fancy! I slipped into that robe and swore I never wanted to take it off. This was Thomas’ first reaI relaxing massages. It was so nice to be able to relax after the massage too. Thomas and I agreed to meet 45 min later; giving us both some time to relax in the locker rooms. We both took full advantage of the sauna and beautiful showers. After we headed back to our room for a nice relaxing afternoon.

We were planning on going to see a movie while on our staycation and the one that I really wanted to see was “Country Strong.” Thomas didn’t say to much or give much of an opinion of what he wanted to see but when I looked up the theater for show times Country Strong wasn’t playing there which was a major bummer. Before we decided on anything to go see we decided to look on the TV to see what in-room movies they had available. 

BINGO! 



Country Strong was there!

 I was so excited to be able to sit in my PJ’s and watch the movie! Thomas had a big exam coming up so he spent most of the day studying. After the movie I convinced Thomas to take a “study” break and we headed to the district to make a few returns and get some lunch. We decided that since we haven’t been to Lucille’s since my 18th birthday – it would be so fun to go again!  The food was deeeee-lish. The rest of the day we spent laughing and reading and just enjoying each others company. The night ended with a special delivery! Dessert!! Yumm.. enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment