Image Map

Perfectly Polished!

23 April 2011

Ever since I started working at Wells Fargo – I have always loved having a full set of nails. I have always had not so girly hands and very short nail beds… [which is not such a great combo.] When I hurt my knee and was out of work I really didn’t have the need to have them on. Plus, it made doing physical therapy very difficult.

One of the benefits of me acrylic nails was that I didn’t bite my own nails. But when I would take off all of my nails they would be so thin and fragile.

Until now….. [big SMILE.]

The nail shop I go to has GEL Nail Polish. It comes in all different kinds of colors and looks SO great!! I have tried 4 different colors and am sill amazed with how much I love it. I didn’t think I would have lasted this long without nails on and now I even debate putting them back on ever. My nails are finally getting long and are actually pretty!

Before:

 After:





1 comment:

  1. Ever since I saw your nails at BUNCO I have wanted to go get them done like you. They look so cute on you! We miss you guys, hope your Easter was great!

    ReplyDelete