Image Map

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday.

13 April 2011


{one} Have you ever fainted?


Sadly, yes. Twice. The first time I was with mom at a church blood drive. And before I knew it I was passed out on the floor. The second time was when I tore my MCL at the gym. I passed out from all the pain. The first time was a freaky experience. But the second one was way more life changing. 

{two} What is your favorite casino game?
Thomas and I play card games only when we are on camping trips. We have a few favorites; one of which is twenty one. 

{three} Do you have a good sense of direction?
Ughh ... better then a lot of people. I think that is one of the coolest things when I started driving was that I really paid attention to where I was or how I got there way before I even got my licence. 

{four} Laptop or desktop?
LAPTOP! [MACBOOK]

{five} What is your go-to hair style when having a bad hair day?
Curled with a round brush. 

{six} Do you read the newspaper on a daily basis?
I can't remember the last time I saw a newspaper. 

{seven} Do you have a favorite celebrity chef?
It's a tie between good ol' Paula Dean and the ever go fresh and funky Rachel Rey

{eight} What TV show would you like to make a guest appearance on?
Oh gosh! First thought... One Tree Hill - hands down. But then if I got to thinking about it and gave it some thought I think I would have to say Friday Night Lights or Grey's. Friday Night Lights would be so fun because it is based in Texas and all about High School spirit! 

{nine} Do you have satellite radio in your car?
I have a 3 month free subscription and I have to say... I love it!

{ten} What was the last movie that made you cry?
Movie I can't remember but I've cried a few times in Grey's recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment