Image Map

Home Sweet Home.

20 April 2011

A year ago today Thomas and I purchased our first home together! We received our keys on April 20th and spent the entire evening together; cleaning, bringing in boxes, changing locks and eating Roberto’s rolled tacos!

A lot has changed in just a year [April 2010 to April 2011.] I can’t believe where life has taken us. As far as our home … things definitely come slowly but surely.

We have since gone through 1 couch, 1 bed spread, 2 can openers, a few dozen rolls of toilet paper… haha.  But in all seriousness a “home” is always a work in progress. I have finally gotten the motivation to organize things. Not like they were unorganized before but I really started looking into different options. I love the feeling of accomplishment when you get something done.

Here are some fun pictures from the past year in our home: 









We can't wait for many, many more years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment