Ahhhh!! The day has come!!! Missy and Justin were sealed on a beautiful, yet slightly windy, Saturday in the beginning of March. The bride was beautiful – the groom was handsome – the party was ROCKIN’! It was a long Friday followed by an even longer Saturday. The sealing was beautiful.
The Hardys
Both Thomas and I cried like little blubbering babies. It was so cute when he hugged Missy; he couldn’t hold back the tears. Likewise for Justin. It was the coolest feeling ever… he was officially MY BROTHER! [Yes! I have a brother now, his name I Justin!]
my stud of a brother
The reception was such a blast! I danced my little heart out and paid for it the next day. My knee was killing! But really… the day turned out wonderfully. We’re so thankful the man Justin is and how wonderful his family is. It really feels like ONE huge extended family!
The Hardy Clan
I am so excited for Melissa and Justin and am so excited that I got my BROTHER!
Here are a few more pictures from the evening!








i totally agree on the one big extended family!! i love ya girl
ReplyDeleteash