Image Map

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday.

20 April 2011




{one} How often do you do laundry?

Is the question how often [should I do laundry? This is definitely where Thomas and I struggle around the house. 

{two} What is your favorite type of cookie?
Humm.. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip (with nuts) or Chocolate Fudge Cookies (the ones that come in the mixed bag with circus cookies, etc.)

{three} What would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
I think Thomas would agree - half saved half paid extra on bills or things we keep putting off. 

{four} What was/is your favorite subject in school?
English! It's what I was going to teach.

{five} Have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
Nope.. but I think it would be so fun!

{six} What was your high school mascot?
Lions! .. LIONS!

{seven} If you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I don't think I would even be interested. 

{eight} How often do you go dancing?
Not enough... I love dancing! Line dancing is my fav! 

{nine} Would you rather drive or fly?
Ohh.... I would rather have Thomas drive but I do prefer a car. You create so many memories on road trips! Now...if i am going on a vacation far away a plane is most definitely needed. 

{ten} Have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Humm.. I sure don't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment