Yes… that’s right! We have shelves!! Finally!! One of the things that I have always wanted since we bought our house [– A YEAR AGO this month – ] was shelves in the garage., laundry closet and bathroom. Thomas and I got so busy after we got into the house and never really got around it. Over time… things ended up piling up in the garage. Things that should be in the garage like Christmas décor, camping “things,” water bottles, trash, etc. The problem is that they were just piled up on one side of the garage. Sometime after we moved in Thomas’ truck started leaking gas and would smell up the garage. So he started parking outside. Once we got the new car we wanted to both park in the garage but we somehow always had too much stuff in there. At one point we had this gigantic headboard, old washer, etc. But we luckily got it moved out to Nana’s for a future garage sale.
Long story short… we finally made it to Home Depot – bought some plywood – nails – screws , etc. Now.. if only I could get my hubby to help me.
We finally got some time together and got the shelves hung! All I can say is that I LOVE THEM! They make such a difference! And.. now we can BOTH park in the garage!
**Keep in mind.. I begged Thomas to get them up and ready. He is insistent on painting them. But…I was done waiting. So – honey they are all yours now. Paint or no paint they are done.**





No comments:
Post a Comment