Image Map

Easter 2011. [Lame Title?]

02 May 2011

Before another week goes by I just wanted to post a quick a quick recap of our wonderful Easter. Since I was just a little girl Easter was the second best holiday next to Christmas; mainly because the “Easter Bunny” never failed to be anything but awesome! Clothes, shirts, make-up, candy, etc. This year was my first year out of my mom’s house. So, Thomas woke up really early and made us some yummy breakfast which consisted of bunny shaped pancakes, eggs with cheese and some milk.

Here's T's "bunny pancake."

Tuck wanted a bite 

I was teaching a lesson in relief society and right after that we rushed off to “brunch+lunch+dinner?” [We didn’t know what to call it.] Lunch was so much fun! It was so nice to spend the afternoon with Krista, Corey, Mom and Brian! The best part of the afternoon was how “STRESS FREE” it was. We got some super fun Easter baskets from Mom and boy was the candy yummy!

Thanks Mom and Briam

After eating we headed to Nana and Papa’s to watch Yogi Bear. Missy and Justin came into town and it was so nice to have everyone together.

We ended the evening by going to Moms to retrieve our Easter gifts. I got the most gorgeous flower pot and she got T and I an “Easter goodie bag.”

We hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment