After getting my camera I started looking at all kinds of different camera accessories. I for sure needed a bag. So I started looking…. And instantly fell in love with these beauties:
THEIT bags
JoTotes
I would be lying if I said price didn’t have anything to do with it but I also kept seeing the THEIT bag as more of a purse… and not a camera bag? So I decided to come back to the purchase after a few weeks. I needed some more time to think about it. Finally the night arrived and I decided to just do it. I bought my first JoTotes bag!
From the time I got the box I was beyond thrilled! The bag was so beautiful – stunning rather! Take a look:
I seriously LOVE my bag and would highly recommend JoTotes to anyone looking for a fabulous camera bag!







That is the cutest bag/purse. I LOVE IT!! I do think it is time for me to go shopping for a new bag..
ReplyDeletePS... I think that a girls shopping day should be soon.. We all MISS YOU!!