Image Map

What a Sweeeetie!

04 May 2011

I have to take a quick second before going to bed and express how thankful I am for my sweet, sweet husband. This isn’t the first time but one of many when I have had a long day… [wanted to curl up and fall off the face of the planet to get some quality sleep….] And I walk up the stairs to my room to find this:


I know it doesn’t look like much [and excuse the mess] but each morning I hate when the bed isn’t made. I just feel like even if the rest of your room isnt in “order” or super clean having a made bed makes the biggest difference… But the fact that T took the time to run upstairs and give me “turn down service” is such a sweet gesture. I seriously love him so much.

I know this probably only took a second and normally it would drive me crazy to come in my room to an unmade bed but tonight (and other recent nights in the past) this has made my day.

Thanks honey for little things like this.

Now, time for bed. 

1 comment:

  1. That was the sweetest...
    You two are so CUTE Together.

    ReplyDelete