Image Map

Doctor Says....The long awaited results.

01 February 2011

The long wait is over and results are back from my doctor. I have a grade II through and through tear to my MCL. Also some issues around the medial area of my meniscus. He doesn’t operate on grade II tears. I am out of work for 4 whole weeks and have to undergo some pretty extreme Physical Therapy. I will be going three days a week for a little over an hour and fifty minutes. 

source



I don’t know how I feel yet about having to be out of work for so long. I just feel like I am going to go STIR CRAZY.

But… I the number one this I have to keep in mind it that I need to take it easy. I am supposed to stay in 95% of the time with the exception of going to PT. Driving… well, that’s another issue. It’s not exactly easy to drive. My knee is in the most uncomfortable position so I am definitely going to listen when Dr. Lui said to and from PT.

Last but not least I wanted to say a big THANKS to all the support! Words of encouragement, advice and love.

I am apologizing in advanced for all the blog posts forth coming over the next 3-4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment