Image Map

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall.

18 February 2011

Being out of work for a few weeks and having to stay off my feet causes lots of internet surfing.  I have looks at countless blogs and fallen in love with a few.

Here is the one that has been on my mind a lot. I loved it so much! So, I convinced Thomas that instead of chocolate and other lame things for Valentines day that I would LOVE the monogram decal/vinyl. He said he thought it was great and would look awesome above our bed.

I ordered it! And a few others while I was at it for birthday presents and such. I was doing some “walking” [Every day after physical therapy I have to walk for about 20 minutes.] around Home Goods and found the perfect mirror! And… it was only 24.00! Which is a great price for a mirror. (36x22, pretty big)

The vinyl was 26.00 + the mirror 24.00 = 50.00  

Which looking at it right there fifty sounds like a lot but after doing some more researching it was super cheap compared to other sites.

Excuse the picture overload but here are some pictures from the project! 

Cleaned Mirror (prior to adding vinyl)
Before taking off the vinyl covering
My cute hubby checking the hooks before hanging
Before (I didnt realize how bare it was...)
Hanging
After 
Finished 

I really, really LOVED how it turned out! 
It seriously adds so much to the room! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love when projects turn out so well. I still need to come see your house...

    ReplyDelete