Image Map

Can you say ONE HUNDRED?

13 February 2011

I have to say… I didn’t know if this post would ever come. 



As I look back over my first 100 (really 99... including this one, thank you!) blog posts it makes me smile to see all of the progress I have made in the “blogging” world. Blogging has completely taken on a new meaning for me – its not just a quick recap of how crazy and hectic life can get or be; but rather a reminder of how far we have come. I have completely embraced blogging and have truly fallen in love with the type of outlet it provides me (and occasionally Thomas) to jot down a few things that are happening in our day to day encounters. My blog has truly become my “journal.” I have never been the type of person who can sit down and write in my “journal.” I do have a spiritual notebook where I can write down things that may be a little “too deep” for public viewing but for the most part (98% of the time) blogging  is it!

So, for those to follow along with what crazy and sometime not so exciting things that are going on in our lives... thanks for allowing me to be completely honest and feel comfortable posting exactly what is going on inside this head of mine. Youre love and comments mean the world to me - so thank you! 

I am proud to finally say – I have hit my 100th post! Blog on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment