Image Map

Wee bit Wednesday!

09 February 2011


{one} Ice: crushed or cubed?
Ohhh! CRUSHED! For sure!

{two} What is your worst traffic pet peeve?
People not using their blinkers. It’s just what you do people… come on!

{three} What room in your house best represents your personality?
My kitchen. It’s color coordinated and full of “passion.”

{four} Do you save old birthday cards?
Ha. Ha. Yes? But funny story – one year I got the same birthday card from my mom and dad as I did the year before. Mom always dates them and I save them which is how I “caught” her!

{five} When was the last time you went on a picnic?
Umm… probably 2 years ago. I surprised Thomas with a picnic at the Temple! And… the sprinklers definitely came on!  

{six} Do you regularly check your horoscope?
Nope!

{seven} When you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Usually nothing unless I was wearing tennis shoes before and then I would leave my socks on.

{eight} What’s your favorite gambling game?
I’m not a gambling kind of gal but I love to play card games with my family.

{nine} Have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
I like to blog but I wouldn’t consider myself a “writer” by any sense of the means.

{ten} What is your favorite musical?
I am not a big musical kind of person but I have seen Hairspray and LOVED it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment