Image Map

Four wheels. Four doors. For love.

18 February 2011

I have been waiting for this post for a week now! Thomas called me last Thursday the 10th and he was just leaving campus. On his way to CSN his check engine light went on. I could tell from the minute I answered the phone something was really bothering him. He went on to explain and we decided he should take it to be looked at. On his way to the auto shop place I hopped online to CARMAX.com and began clicking around. I found a car within second of being online and had a really good feeling about it.

So, I suggested to him to stop at the dealership on his way to class. And he did. We knew we were going to need to but Thomas a new car sometime this year. We were really hoping to wait till it went – KABOOM. And Thomas got to CarMax, I gave him the car information, he found a sales associate and took it for a test drive.

He called me the second he parked and I he knew it was perfect.

2010 – yes, only one year old. 11,000 miles. iPod and USB port. Sunroof. Power locks and windows. Four doors. Perfect!

Due to a few complications from when Thomas was under the age of 18 and paperwork not being filed correctly he wasn’t going to be able to get a car loan by himself. You could tell he was really bummed. Little did Thomas know I was already in the process of applying for the loan, myself? And... Approved it was! [Big thanks to JD @ BofA for making it such a speedy process!! He rocks!!]

Friday early morning after my therapy session I headed over to CARMAX – where I met my dad. He went with me as we test-drove the car. Dad liked it too! And, of coarse seeing it in person only sealed the deal. And that was that – we have a new car!



Surprise Thomas! And happy, happy 21st birthday. And… Christmas and anniversary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment