![]() |
| source |
Things are definitely not like they used to be. I have really started to like physical therapy in the sense it’s like going to the gym. Kinda. Other then this gym makes you do weird little exercises that really hurt and you wouldn’t think it would. It makes me miss the gym so much more! I can tell that it’s starting to heal but the pain is getting worse, more so at night. I will be so excited to finally be able to get “on” with my days. I want to be able to play with my puppies and not have to wince with pain. I want to be able to get down on my knees to look under the bed for a sock Tucker hid. I want to be able to be happy and healthy again.
Soon enough.


I can't believe you are still in so much pain, what a long ordeal. I hope it gets better soon, too!!!
ReplyDelete