Blog Challenge # 9: Something you're proud of in the past few days.
Well… I’m BACK! Well.. as back as I can be right now.
![]() |
| source |
My doctor put me on medical leave for four weeks and in the beginning I thought I was going to die! Me being away from the office for let alone a day off is hard to do (unless its Sunday…)
So you can understand why four weeks sounded like a huge deal.
My goal was to really really try hard to get back by the 21st of February so that way my boss could take his vacation.
The first week of leave was simple. I eased into relaxing and focusing on my body. The second week therapy started and I started not liking being home so much because of therapy. And then the next week therapy felt normal; like being at the gym – sort of. And I really, really started liking being home. Spending time with my puppies and cleaning my house.
But back to BEING BACK - - I got clearance from my doctor to go back to work! My first day back started at 5:15 in the morning because I had to be at a meeting across town at 7:30. And ended at 6:35. It made for a long day.
I missed my team so much and more then that I missed the way my husband looked at me when I walk down the stairs dressed for work. Make up done, hair placed, shoes on. And…. I really, really missed the customers. Some make me really crazy but there were those ones who just brighten your day that I really missed.
So, yes, I AM BACK! [For now… news to come.]


o my goodness.4 weeks girl..i sure hope all is getting better:) where do you work? sounds like you sure love it!!! and i know that look you are talkin about:) now that i stay at home all day i feel like sunday is my only day to get dolled up
ReplyDeleteYay!! Good for you. 4 weeks is long. Glad your up and going. LOVE that you added how hubby looked at you. Im love that too. Some days working for my parents I just go janky looking, and when you get all ready it just starts the day right :)
ReplyDelete