{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
either growing pains or full house.
{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Raise Your Glass by PINK or Anything Michael Buble
{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope, thank goodness! I got them out my freshmen year in high school.
{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Snuggling in bed with my hubby, relaxing on the couch with my puppies, catching up on DVR, ZUMBA J
{five} do you play any instruments?
No, but I definitely wish is did.
{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
no. no. no!
{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
Eek! Yes, not always but sometimes when I’m nervous or have nervous energy.
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
No, I cant but Thomas knows how.
{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep! Like a taco!
{ten} can you knit or crochet?
No, can’t say that I can.


No comments:
Post a Comment