Image Map

Blog Challenge Numero Ocho

22 February 2011

Blog Challenge # 8: Short term goals for the month.

This month is a shorter month and I don’t have a lot of motivation. Not because I don’t want to but because it’s really hard with this bum leg of mine. But I figured I would be optimistic and set some goals for March.

-To enjoy 100% my vacation with my husband.  Thomas has had this week in March planned since November of last year. And usually we don’t get time off together. We have lots planned including seeing a show on the strip and enjoying a nice staycation!

-Throw and incredible bridal shower for Melissa Marie.

-Enjoy a relaxing weekend with the family at NASCAR.

-Spend some time with my family in the celestial room at the temple after Missy’s endowment session.

-Make a safe trip to St. George for Melissa and Justin’s sealing and enjoy their “Redneck” Reception.

-Actively make an attempt to get to the gym. Yes, I am finally approved by my physical therapist to go to the gym and do the stationary bike.

-Be a better manager. Getting back to work is going to be so exciting. And I hope to be able to stay very positive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment