Image Map

Thanks a bunch, honey.

26 January 2011

I have to take a second and really brag about my AMAZING husband. These past two weeks have been crazy.  Between my horrible accident, Spring semester of UNLV started,  moving back into my parents, CSN starting this week and work…. Poor Thomas is pretty swamped. I feel terrible that he hasn’t even had time to breathe – let alone do anything for himself. He’s always helping me get something, changing my socks, adjusting my pillows, getting my meds, getting “water and pineapple” at midnight or taking the dog out. And for that… I wanted to take a second and express just how thankful I am for Thomas.

He has been beyond fabulous and I am most definitely to lucky to have him by my side.



So – THANKS babe for being so amazing! 
I love you lots and lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment