Weight Watchers isn’t just diet – because it’s really not even a diet. It’s a way of life. It’s a habit-forming structure that makes you aware of what you put in that hellhole of a mouth of yours. Having to track everything makes me realize just how much I don’t need. Although it is amazing… I am still struggling with the little things like..
Snacks… I don’t have time.
Measuring…. Can’t I just guesstimate?
I eat the same things… over and over again!
I know these little struggles will soon become strengths but for right now it is a bit overwhelming.
One things though.. that I have enjoyed thus far is the time I get to spend each week with my mommy. And trying NEW recipes. I made an awesome dinner for my grandparents and dad on Sunday! Here’s a quick link to another blog I contribute to occasionally. Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment