Image Map

Our newfound LOVE... Netflix!!

10 January 2011



Since getting married one of the things Thomas and I find us doing a lot of is watching TV.  [We are getting a little better – like doing the dishes WHILE watching TV or folding laundry WHILE watching some TV] We LOVE the CW and a majority of the shows on it. Monday we watch Gossip Girl and 90210. Tuesday is the WONDERFUL, One Tree Hill and during the off-season Pretty Little Liars. Wednesday is Hells Cats/Blue Bloods/Criminal Minds. Thursday is jam packed with some CSI and Vampire Diaries. Friday thru Sunday we catch up and clear off our DVR before the next week approaches.
But…. What we really LOVE right now is Netflix! We love instant que and being able to download any movie – any time. But even better then movies is the TELEVISION genre. We love watching the different seasons of shows we would normally watch during the seasons. 

Our favorites have been [so far…]

Mercy
Trauma
Friday Night Lights (we are already through season 1 and half way through season 2)
Roswell
Horders
Gangland
Pickers
Pawn Stars

Since getting Netflix we have introduced it to my family and Nana/Papa and EVERYONE is HOOKED! How did we ever live without Netflix before? Oh, the wonders of technology!

**On a side note … I have known about Netflix since I was about 15. The Thoming Family (whom I used to babysit) were HUGE Netflix fans! I used to think Heather was crazy for fussing with requesting and mailing movies back and forth – back and forth. I now realize why Heather loved it SO much. I am happy to say that I have joined the Netflix bandwagon. 

1 comment:

  1. I just started watching Roswell on netflix too. YOu should also watch Veronica Mars. I looove that one.

    ReplyDelete