Not the most (most) recent but its a pic
1- I don’t mean too… but sometimes I relate cute things kids do (often my friends kids) to things my dogs do that are cute too! I’m not saying your kids are like my dogs but my dogs are like my kids!
2- I love the color “Likin Park after Dark” nail polish by OPI. It’s my FAVORITE!
3- I am a pen-a-holic. I love pens! All kinds of pens – black pens, blue pens, pink pens, purple pens – pens, pens, pens!
4- I love to snuggle with my husband. Especially on a cold night.
5- I have a very low pain tolerance and can be a bit of a whiner.
6-I think I have a bit of a “sixth” sense. When I am talking to Val, Thomas or my boss, Nick, I seem to be able to complete their sentences before they even say anything. I think its because I have a true LOVE of people. I don’t know but sometimes it really freaks them out!
7-My favorite way to spend any day is dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. Working in a bank 5 days a week plus church on Sunday I don’t get very very many opportunities to “relax.” So whether or not I am intending on going to the gym – the minute I am off of work you can find me in gym shoes and some sweats!
8-I am in LOVE with Zumba! I cant believe how much I really, really LOVE it. I love finding my inner rhythm and “gettin’ down.” Someday I hope to be able to know 99% of all the dances and be able to help others along when they are struggling in class.
9-I have cravings like a pregnant woman! But, I am NOT pregnant! My dad and I go through these cycles where all we want is ONE thing – over and over again. Whether its potatoes or 7-11 taquitos or for my dad its Roberto’s and Hawaiian BBQ. It makes Thomas laugh because sometime all I will want for breakfast, lunch and dinner is PBJ’s! I’m a bit weird – I don’t know!
10-I have a specific “eye” for shoes! I love to find cute shoes at even better prices.
11-My favorite ice cream is Rocky Road .
12- I am secretly a “crafter.” I wish that I had time to do more things but I don’t. I am horrible about starting something and never getting around to finishing it. I have sooo many GREAT ideas but actually making it to Michaels is another issue.
13-I love red and pink starbursts.
14-I am LEFT handed!
15- My initials used to be SAB and are now SAG! How fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment