Image Map

One door closes... Another one opens.

09 January 2011

As we say goodbye to 2010 it seems just natural to reflect on how many fun things happened to Thomas and I during 2010.

Thomas and I spent a lot of time during the beginning of the year planning our wedding. I remember March coming around and it literally left like it couldn’t get here soon enough. And then all of a sudden it was June 16th and we were only days away from the wedding.

In April we took a huge step …. And bought our FIRST house!   During May we spent a nice long relaxing weekend at Coral Pink! Thomas really enjoyed his first trip to Coral Pink.

In June we could really hear the bells – wedding bells that is! The wait was finally over! Thomas and I got sealed in the temple and enjoyed the most amazing wedding reception ever! Big thanks to Mom and Dad! And just a few (and I mean THREE) weeks later my BEST FRIEND married her wonderful Navy Diver! Val looked beautiful and Jake was very handsome! July also brought the third annual Panguitch trip! We did miss the Mayes Family who spent the week in Hawaii – must be nice! July 27th was a sad, sad day. Val moved clear across the country to VA! And boy oh boy do I miss her!

August and September came and went and Thomas dove into another hectic semester. I was finally promoted to Service Manager and have really fallen in love with my job.

October was all a blur and then there was Thanksgiving. Thomas ended the Fall 2010 semester VERY well! I am so proud of him for all of his hard work! Four weeks later we enjoyed a very nice and wonderful FIRST Christmas!!

The Godfrey’s had a very eventful year and now we are really looking forward to a safe, HEALTHIER and successful 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment