So... I'm down 10 WHOLE pounds! Although, day to day my weight is fluctuating 2 pounds due to water weight but I'm sooo excited! I was really discouraged the first 2 weeks of January! I was "counting my points" and logging my meals and the weight wasn't going anywhere! So I reevaluated my point consumption amount. I decided to drop 2 points because during the day although I stand all day and move around I'm not "walking" -- so I dropped two points and the next week the weight was coming off! I lost 4 pounds and then six.... I was ecstatic! During that week Thomas and I did a lot of things that got us up and active.
- Monday -- we walked home from Target! Which was about 2.8 miles.
- Tuesday -- I walked 3 miles on campus.
- Wednesday -- We rested.
- Thursday -- We walked around 5 miles on campus.
January was a good month for me but I'm looking forward to really buckling down in February and seeing ever better results.



Yeah for you Sam. That is quite the accomplishment. 10 pounds is a lot to lose and in such a short period of time. Good job on setting your goals and actually STICKING to them. Good luck!
ReplyDelete