So Tuesday was our first official day of school. We spend the better half of the morning trying to figure out the parking situation and getting signed up for our parking passes. Once we had that whole situation figured out we were running late for our classes. So we had to hustle as fast as we could. I had only a short walk to class, but Sam on the other hand had to walk all the way across campus. Luckily for her, that was the only class that she had for the day. Unfortunately, I was not so lucky. I was on campus from 8 in the morning until 7 at night. Needless to say it was a long day. After the first day of school, I could tell already that it was going to be a long semester. Thursday come faster than we both thought and it was the day we were both on campus all day. It was really nice being able to get out of class and going and having lunch with my fiancee. My favorite part of the day had to have been institute. Sam didn't have class during this time so she decided that she was going to enroll in my class so now we both have institute together. It's so nice to be able to study the gospel together. Between now and June we only have to read 1/2 of the book in order for us to complete our goal.
-Thomas

No comments:
Post a Comment