It was a week and a half after my original interview i got pulled aside into the vault with David and Lauren and they offered me the lead teller position at the branch I was already at! I was soooo relieved and thrilled! I had interviewed for another branch and knew that there might be a chance that I would have to move but getting offered the job at the Southern Highlands Branch was a dream come true.
I have the best co-workers and BOSS anyone could EVER hope for. I look forward to learning and growing within the company. Not to mention, the pay is pretty nice -- if I do say so myself! :)
Aside from my promotion.. Thomas too is being considered for a new position at Bank of America. Being that he is going to school FULL time (like me as well) its really hard for him to get enough hours to be full time so there aren't very many areas for growth within B of A. But Thomas, being Thomas, found a way to make it happen! He made arrangements to sit down with their Market Exec. and convinced her that he would be the best candidate for the job. And that his determination would help to drive the sales performance within his center. He wasnt too sure what she was going to say but I knew that with his charming personality he could totally have this in the bag. I finally got the call from him and all he said was "Guess what..." I knew right then that he had it in the bag! Haha.
Were now just waiting for the job to post so he can apply and then be interviewed by his current boss. Hopefully if things work like we are hoping they will, he'll get the new job. And with this NEW job comes some better pay -- which would greatly help us when were married!! Im so proud of him though, for all his hard work. He's doing a great job with his "grown up" job and I love to hear about his days each night when he comes home.
We shall see!

No comments:
Post a Comment