Image Map

So long..... farewell.

11 January 2010

It always a sad day when you have to say goodbye...

Val headed back to Flagstaff today. It was such a bummer to have to see her go back. After leaving her house from saying goodbye I couldn't help but get all mooshey! Having her home this past month has been beyond nice! I was really getting used to having her company around more often.

Thomas had finally learned how to allow me to have "girl time" without feeling jealous and overwhelmed. It was nice to be able to have someone to really open up with on a different level. She's always such a good listener and I love that our conversations are always very equal. We both talk and listen and lend advice in equal amounts so things never seem to get dull or old. I love being able to bounce ideas off of her and to get advice on things that are going on in the deepest parts of me. (If that makes any sense.) But... aside of the not so fun goodbye, we promised each other we would make a better effort in keeping in touch more often this semester!

Its really hard to to plan your wedding with your maid of honor in a different state! But I think this break we'll be a lot better about following through on iChat dates and text messages!

Oh how I love my best friend!

On a totally different note, Thomas and I made some good efforts tonight! I wanted to get some exercise in tonight and I thought -- how about we WALK home from Target? At first he wasn't too sure about the idea but once i convinced him that it was something I needed to do, he wanted to do nothing else but support me! So we did it! My mom dropped us off @ Target and we walked ALL the way home! Towards the end I was feeling really good so I tried jogging! (Keep in mind we both have 2 bags of stuff from Target! haha)

Anyways, it ended up being a little under 3 WHOLE miles! We walked it in just over a 1/2 hour! The last quarter mile we actually JOGGED home! (bags and ALL)

It felt sooooo good to be done and I was so proud of myself that I wasn't even tired!

Im really exciting to keep the momentum throughout the rest of the week!


Thanks babe for pushing me to keep going! I love all the support! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job on walking home, that is far. I need to get some motivation to start exercising again...

    ReplyDelete