How far along? 27 weeks
Due date: 06/14/2013
Total weight gain/loss: 11.4+ lbs (of Mason love)
Maternity clothes? Have I mentioned how much I love love love my maternity yoga pants? They are amazing! My normal shirts aren’t fitting like they did before I was pregnant but they are still fitting {a little.} I have tried not to buy too many shirts as of now because I know I am just going to get bigger. I did have to go and buy a new nursing/maternity bra. It was not my most favorite buy and it is a little big now because I wanted to hopefully have it last through when I deliver.
Sleep: Good for now. I keep my “squishy” as I call it close by at all times.
Cravings: Nothing special this week – I have been loving asparagus! I am trying to make sure we have more veggies and fruits at home too.
Food Aversions: Umm… nothing really. Still haven’t had Chinese food in a few months.
Gender: Boy and couldn’t be happier…
Feeling toward Pregnancy: As I get bigger {and bigger and bigger} each week I would be lying if I said that it wasn’t a hard adjustment. I am trying to stay as active as possible but some days I get home from a 9+ hour work day and want to do nothing more than crawl into my bed. Thomas and I got a chance to go on a walk this week and I feel like that really really helped with my “state of mind.” I am getting really excited for buddy to be here though!
What I miss: Running long distances and walking up the stairs quickly and not getting winded.
What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to my glucose test – I want to get it over with! It’s next week – fingers crossed! And our next 3D/4D ultrasound! I am calling to schedule it on Monday! Can’t even wait.


No comments:
Post a Comment