Image Map

Friday Letters | Welcome Spring!!

22 March 2013


Dear squish, I couldn't get through these nights without you. Although just a regular pillow you are doing an amazing job supporting Mason and my belly. Dear Home Depot, well... You have your money now hurry up and get my flooring delivered so it can be installed. I am done waiting. Dear Sophie, Daddy fixed your light outside in the backyard so you don't have to be scared anymore. We may have to get a night light though because the light is really bright in the back yard all during the night. Dear Tucker, you are such a sweetie. Your fur is getting a little long already and I think we should get you a hair cut really soon. Dear Spring, welcome!! You arriving is wonderful other than bringing the heat with you .... I am not looking forward to it being 110 degrees in a month or two. Dear umpiring, Well... It’s official you are back and in full swing which means a little extra money on the side but a whole lot less time with my hubby. Dear New Sunglasses, I am sooo happy we bought you for Thomas. You make him look super grown up and oh so hot! Great buy indeed! Dear Mason, so Daddy came home from umpiring the other night and told me something very strange -- he said, "I don't think Mason can play baseball." To which is responded, "Umm, why the heck not!!?" And Daddy replied, "Mason just isn't a baseball name." Bologna!! I am here to tell you little man... You can and will do whatever you set your mind and put your heart into. Daddy took his comment back a few nights later when we said he saw a Mason playing and he had blue eyes and batted left handed. I guess he could finally envision it being you out there. One day buddy, one day! I can't believe how big you are getting too. Almost 17 inches long dude! Before we know it you will be here and well be able to kiss and snuggle all 17+ inches of your sweet self. I love you. Dear Audit, I really would like you to come soon. I am really wanting to get you over with. Dear iPhone 5, you make my sweet hubby so happy! Dear Thomas.... See the post below for your very own Friday Letter!
 
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. So funny!! Your pups are adorable! And I think Mason is totally a baseball name! :)

    ReplyDelete