This week, Baby is the size of an: Eggplant (12.5 inches long and almost 2 lbs!)
How far along? 25 weeks
Due date: 06/14/2013
Total weight gain/loss: 10.1+ lbs (of Mason love)
Maternity clothes? Things are still fitting good. Jeans – are still okay! My shirts are a little short and some of them look like they have a little tent under my belly. It’s quite funny! I did however… splurge and buy a new pair of maternity yoga pants! Oh my goodness – they are AMAZING! I may {or may not} wear them like every day.
Sleep: Well… buddy and I toss and turn a bit more now. Some nights my hips hurt more than others. Sophie though has been super attached to me recently and it kind of impacts sleeping when the little princess is snuggled in. Of course I don’t want to move her when she looks so peaceful and sweet.
Movement: Mason is still practicing those big kicks. Thomas has been able to feel him a lot more recently. He still gets the sweetest smile on his face when bubba kicks.
Cravings: DONUTS – only hot and fresh ones though. I am not a sweets person by any mean but some reason I have craved donuts.
Food Aversions: Nothing specific these past few weeks. Just trying to eat at home a lot more.
Symptoms: Mild back pain here and there. I can tell if I have over done it I definitely “feel it.”
Gender: Boy and couldn’t be happier…
Feeling toward Pregnancy: This week I tried to delve back into photo shoots. Poor Mason doesn’t know what hit us. He was such a trooper! I may have pushed it a little too much and sure paid for it on Sunday and Monday.
What I miss: Jalapenos!
What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to my glucose test – I want to get it over with! But each week that goes by 29 weeks is getting closer and closer! I can’t wait for our next visit to My Baby Bump Imaging. I want to see our little guy.




Ha I laughed at your update! Mine is almost exactly the same! lol good to know we are on track! Don't stress the glucose test, its just means your getting that much closer to having this little one. More then anything its gross & I am sure you will be in the clear :)
ReplyDelete