Dear T, where to start this week. You are amazing and I could not even begin to imagine being married to anyone else. I have been struggling a lot lately. Feeling really overwhelmed, unprepared, tired and stressed. Too many things going on in my head causing those feelings to creep in but I seriously don't know what I would do without you. It's been hard to focus and get things accomplished recently - days off come and go all too fast. All I want to do is lay in bed and rub my belly and talk to Mason. But then the thought of the piles of laundry or dishes in the sink start to weigh on me and I stress. Monday night was a rough night and I went to bed really early. I woke up at 10:30 to see the light shining in the bedroom from downstairs and when I rolled over you weren't in bed next to me. When I called out to you - I could hear you come up the stairs. (And the puppies followed of coarse) You sat there next to me on the edge of the bed stroking my face ever so gently as I looked confused. You quietly and softly explained that you couldn't sleep yet and weren’t tired so you went down stairs and started cleaning up the kitchen and table. I was still a little out of it but I remember you kissing my forehead and said you'd be up soon. The next morning I walked downstairs and my eyes filled with tears. The kitchen which had looked like a war zone since Mom moved out at the beginning of the month was spotless. Dishes done, living room straightened up, papers organized, etc. Words can’t express at that moment the gratitude I was feeling in my heart for your sweet sweet gesture. The week went on and of coarse was busy as ever. MCAT classes, school, work and umpiring has you really really busy. The kids and I haven't seen you before 9:30 all week and as hard as it is some nights you are handling it all sooooo well. You are ROCKSTAR status! Your meeting on Wednesday was pretty intense -- I wish so badly that Dr. N wasn't such a terd! You handled his opinion, suggestions and nonsense really really well. I just hope you don't let him dull your star. Your response to my email yesterday made me smile. I just can't get over how understanding you are. Well .... I just want to end with this. I can’t wait to be a parent with you. If you are even 1/2 as good of a Dad as you are a husband, best friend, lover, supporter and motivator you are going to be one heck of a dad! I love you - forever and ever, babe.


No comments:
Post a Comment