Image Map

Friday Letters | Happy day.

08 March 2013

Dear heartburn, you still make me grumpy. Dear Tums, thanks for not being too unbearable! I have found a way to get you down without dying. Dear firm compression pantyhose, you suck! I don’t know why anyone would pay $122.00 to torture themselves. I have to tell you; you are the hardest more stressful and painful things to put on – ever. The first night Thomas and I experimented putting you on it took us more than 40 min for one failed attempt ending in tears and the second semi-successful go. I haven’t seen my strong husband struggle as much with something as I did with watching his face as he attempted to pull or push you on my leg. You made him say some pretty naughty words too! I on the other hand cried a few times, yelled, laughed so hard I peed and then lost a pair undergarments during the struggle {thus because they had to be cut off my bum to get you unstuck from them.} Needless to say – I will master you. Dear Sophie, I am kind of obsessed with your total cuteness recently. You have become quite fond of me too. I think its soo cute when daddy is trying to leave for work and take you to Yai Yai’s you refuse to go downstairs because I am still upstairs. Daddy doesn’t love it very much and sometimes yells at you but I still snicker a little because you are so determined to stay with me. But little sister if you keep getting into the trash at night daddy is going to take you to the pound.  Dear Tuck, you mister need to relax a little bit when we have visitors at the house. You made me a little embarrassed the other day when the guy from Home Depot came over.  Dear right hip, stop hurting! Dear new fridge, I love you as much as I thought I was going to. Dear Krispy Kreame, well… you see. I am thankful you are not close to my house. You have been hitting the spot though for sure.  Dear Thomas, well first off I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you for your physics exam score. I know how much you were stressing out about it and to hear you got a solid/high B makes me beyond thrilled! I hope this goes to show – like I always tell you – YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS!  The past few nights Mason has been kicking a lot. It warmed my heart to fall asleep with your hand on my belly. Your letter to Mas this week was perfect. No matter how busy the weeks get I promise if you make that a priority – you will be so grateful to see the end result. Thanks for continuing to be so wonderful.  You are going to be an awesome dad. Dear Friday rain, you were a very present surprise! Dear Mason, hey little man you are getting to be quite the kicker! I love you so much already and youre not even here. Only 14 more weeks little man, only 14 more weeks!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so fun and cute! I'm excited to read more.. Congrats on the little one :-)


    Happy Friday!
    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete