We finalized our new flooring – and paid for everything. We are currently just waiting for our install dates. It was a bit stressful to think of all the money we were going to be spending but I realized that its important to make this change before Mason comes. I am really excited to see the finished product!
Missy and Mom finalized the date for the baby shower! Crazy how fast time is flying. I got a sneak peek at the invites and I couldn’t be more excited! They are super super cute!
Tuck and Sophie have been enjoying the warmer weather. They love to sit outside in the sun. We should really get out and take them on more walks; I am sure they would love that.
When we get the off chance of spending an hour or two together T and I have been enjoying finishing up the final season of FlashPoint on Netflix!


No comments:
Post a Comment