Dear blog,
Sorry it missed you the last couple weeks. I promise I'll try to do better about updating on Wednesday'
Dear school,
Boom!!! A and a B on my exams last week. I told you I wouldn't let you beat me. Halfway through the semester, only two more months
Dear Sophie,
You have been killing me the way that you won't leave your mother's side when we need to leave the house. It makes me smile but it still kills me.
Dear Tucker,
You continue to be a lover and I really appreciate that. You just need to be careful with mommy's belly. Also, you need to calm down when we're on our way to yaiyai's house. You continuing to try to jump up front is making me angry.
Dear Sam,
Thank you for being so strong and helping me believe in myself. I know sometime's I get down on myself but I am really thankful that I have you with me in everything that I do. I promise I'll keep working on staying positive, even when it gets hard to. Love you.
Til next time,
T

No comments:
Post a Comment