Image Map

Baby G | Week 29 | Only 10 more weeks!

01 April 2013


This week, Baby is the size of a: Butternut squash (17 inches and 3+ lbs)

How far along? 29 weeks
**Only 10 more weeks to go!**

Due date: 06/14/2013

Total weight gain/loss: 12.2+ lbs (of Mason love)

Maternity clothes? For my birthday I did buy 2 new shirts – either of which I have been able to wear yet. I bought a size up thinking that I would for sure need them {soon} and currently they are both way too big! Some of my pre-pregnancy shirts look a little funny on but they still fit!

And….. my jeans still fit! Nothing makes me feel more accomplished than to get to wear jeans to work and be able to wake up and still fit into them. I washed and dried them the other day and got a little nervous about putting them on; worried that I would cry because they didn’t fit. But low and behold they fit! Comfortably too!

Sleep: Well… some nights are better than others. My hips are so sore when I wake up. I told Thomas it might get to the point where I sleep in the LuvSac downstairs to ease the pressure on my hips. Bathroom trips are starting to return and becoming frequent occurrences.

Movement: Mason is moving lots these days. But now that he is getting bigger some of his moves feel like flips. My stomach will feel like I am on a roller coaster at the fair. Some days he decides he wants to puts lots and lots of pressure on my pelvis and other times he thinks it’s fun to jab mommy in the side during dinner; over and over again.

Cravings: Sour Cream and Onion ruffles or lays. I often just call them “green and white chips.” But I have had my fair share over the past few weeks. I have become a huge fan of golden grams too!

The Clark County Fair is coming up and I couldn’t be more ready. I am in some desperate need of a funnel cake!! {or cakes.. lol }

Food Aversions: Still no Chinese food – other than that… things are okay.

Symptoms: The list is becoming a little longer as the days go on. But I am really trying to stay and think positive! I feel GREAT and the little things here and there aren’t too bad at all. Sore hips, swollen legs, HEARTBURN, etc. But really and truly this pregnancy has been very good.

Gender: Baby boy!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Things have been great – like I mentioned above I have been really really lucky. I am just trying to stay positive as I get through these last few weeks.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

What I am looking forward to: We get to see bubba in exactly ONE week! We have a 3D/4D scheduled for 04/06/13. I have this overwhelming feeling that I’ll probably cry because I am so excited to see him.

**As a side note – my blood work for my Glucose test came back FABULOUS!!! Phew! I can breathe! I don’t know why I was soo worried about it but I was. I am so grateful things are A-okay!

post signature



Mason's crazy aunts were trying to get him to move.

Tuck snuggling mama and Mason

This little buddy is getting sooo big!

No comments:

Post a Comment