How far along? 32 weeks
**Only 7 more weeks to go!**
Due date: 06/14/2013
Total weight gain/loss: 14.5+ lbs (of Mason love)
Maternity clothes?
Sleep: I have been having a lot of pressure in my groin area – rolling over is a joint effort. I just feel terrible some nights disrupting his sleep to help me roll over. But, luckily he usually give me his arm and I use it for leverage… and back to sleep he goes.
Movement: Bubba is getting huge! His movements are so different than his little kicks in the 2nd trimester. He has officially had the hiccups a few times. Little man seems to love my ribs though… his feet are constantly up underneath my ribs.
Cravings: None recently… Ice cold Dr. Pepper has been hitting the spot.
Food Aversions: Still no Chinese food – other than that… things are okay….
Symptoms: Tums and I have become great friends! I have been having some pressure in my lady area and after a long day I have a hard time getting comfortable. I have been starting to waddle… as not cute as it is some days its all I can muster.
Gender: Baby boy!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Some days I catch myself rubbing my belly a lot. I just like to feel bubba in there. Often on my way home from work – in the midst of singing my long day away I rest my hand on my belly and feel at peace. A small smile creeps over my face and my entire body gets warm. I can’t wait for him to be here.
What I miss: Sleeping all the way through the night.
What I am looking forward to: We are going to breakfast with Grandpa Tracy and Grandma Judy tomorrow and then buying Mason’s crib, Monday we have our hospital tour and Tuesday I have another doctor appointment {And T can make it!! He hasn’t been able to come for a few visits recently because he has been busy but I am excited he’ll be there on Tuesday!}





You look great! I always hated that pain in my groin! It would get painfully strong when I walked, so my mobility was super limited! Growing a baby is the hardest thing I've ever done! You're doing great!
ReplyDelete