Image Map

Baby G | 33 Weeks

01 May 2013

This week, Baby is the size of a: Pineapple (19.5 inches and 4.9 lbs)

How far along? 33 weeks

**Only 6 more weeks to go!**

Due date: 06/14/2013

Total weight gain/loss: 13.6+ lbs (of Mason love – down about a lb from last week)

Maternity clothes: Just the normal weekly wears – I did however, buy a fun dress from Target for my baby shower that I am in love with! They have the best maternity outfits for sure!

Sleep: I have been sleeping okay – I did run into my first night of insomnia. I went to bed a little after 10:30 and then woke up out of the blue at 1:50 … and couldn’t go to sleep until 3:45. And then woke up again at 6:30.

The poor pups have been spending a lot of their nights on the floor recently because of all of my “sleep padding.” I usually sleep with “Squish” under my belly, a brick like pillow between my legs to help with my hips and then my usual pillow for my head. But… when I roll from side to side it’s a bit of a process.

Movement: Still doing my kick counts and the little dude sure does move a lot. He loves to squish his toes into my ribs and makes mom uncomfortable… It’s funny how high he is sitting right now though.

Cravings: Still nothing too crazy. Cereal makes my tummy happy though when nothing else sounds good.

Food Aversions: Still no Chinese food – sadly staying away from jalapenos and hot sauce. Some days I can’t resist and have to put some on my food.

Symptoms: Slight and mild contractions come and go. Its super uncomfortable to roll over in the middle of the night because there is a ton of pressure in my crotch area {awkward?}
Gender: Baby boy!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: I am super blessed to have had such a great pregnancy. Things have truly been better than I could have thought. I am getting soo anxious to meet our little man though. I did have a little bit of a meltdown the other day. Pregnancy hormones + a flooring project + a busy hubby + working 49+ hours a week = Random sob fest. Luckily we have wonderful family and within 20 min my Mom, two sisters, brother in law and Julia showed up with 7-11 drinks and turned my empty dusty living room into my home again. I am so lucky to have such a great support system!

What I miss: Sleeping all the way through the night and being able to go upstairs without running out of breath.

What I am looking forward to: Well… from last week we did get Mason’s crib and daddy took the time to set it up too! My baby shower was Saturday and it was soo wonderful! I can’t wait to post all about it.  Stay tuned!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love reading all your pregnancy updates!! You always make me smile. Maybe because it brings back so many memories:)
    You are going to be an awesome mommy!

    ReplyDelete