The wait was finally over – we got to see our little man. It
seemed like forever since our last ultrasound. He had grown so much and was
changing day by day – I longed to see his face. Thomas and I threw around the
idea of going to get an ultrasound for my birthday; just the two of us, because
I really didn’t think I could wait until I was 30 weeks.
I decided at 28 weeks to call and book an appointment with
Whitnie at My Baby Bump Imaging. We totally love her and her facility – there
wasn’t a doubt in my mind where to go when we were ready to see our little man again.
It felt so official making our appointment.
Now – we waited.
The day off the ultrasound was pretty busy for T and I. He
had signed up to run in the Spartan Race with Nikki Streets and I got the
chance to play “Mom” for the day to Jas and Regs. (more on that soon!) After
spending the afternoon with the kids I dashed off to my boss’ baby shower. I am so lucky I had a lot going on that day
or I don’t know what I would have done to keep me busy.
We got there with enough time to breathe and relax before
little mans big show. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous. I had
butterflies in my tummy and a wiggly Mason too.
There he was. Tears rolled down my cheeks as his image was
projected onto the wall. Our handsome little man – I couldn’t get
over how cute he was. His cheeks were so full and chubby I just wanted to kiss
them. He has mommy’s nose and daddy’s adorable butt chin too.
His cute little nose.
Our little man.
Daddy's butt chin
Mommy's little guy
And of coarse - being a little stinker already and sticking out his tongue
We enjoyed watching him for what seemed like hours. Thomas held my hand so tight as if he was never going to let go. We wanted him to be here, in our arms, right now.
**If you are pregnant or know someone who is I would highly recommend making a trip to My Baby Bump. We have loved each and every visit during this pregnancy and look forward to going with our next little one.**








No comments:
Post a Comment