Image Map

Baby G | 36 weeks

19 May 2013

This week, Baby is the size of a: Crenshaw melon

How far along? 36 weeks

**Only 3 weeks 5 days to go**

Due date: 06/14/2013

Total weight gain/loss: I think I am going to forego this question for the next few weeks or until week 37 so I have an accurate gain/loss ratio

Maternity clothes: Well… I finally broke down and bought a maternity bathing suit. My tankini was just not cutting it any more. I didn’t care too much because I usually only swim at my parents house but I figured it would be best to not make others feel uncomfortable. Needless to say I LOVE my new suit. I think it will actually work really well when I am not pregnant too! It will be a little longer than a normal tankini top but that’s not such a bad thing.

Sleep: I have moved to the couch down stairs for about a week and a half now and have actually been able to sleep. The terrible pressure down there is still present but at least I don’t wake up with horrible hip pain. Getting up off the couch in the middle of the night when my body isn’t as awake does make it a little more difficult. But… only 3 more weeks to go! I can definitely do this!

Movement: Mason is one active little babe… he is constantly moving and stretching. I think the space in his little womb is getting pretty limited; thus the ever so wonderful jabs to my ribs and insides.

Cravings: Muffins. They have sounded so delicious! Otherwise things are have pretty normal.

Food Aversions: Eww… I tried to have some Chinese food – there is a reason it didn’t sound good; ever. Mason and Mommy were not fans at all!

Symptoms: My swelling is starting to become a bit more uncomfortable – my fingers look like nasty fat sausages. After work I usually have no ankles which is definitely not attractive. But I have been trying to get in the pool as much as possible to try and keep the swelling down a little. My wedding ring was a little tight today so I took it off with some lotion… Sad to say I may have to drop it off at the jewelers to get redipped since it’s not fitting comfortably now.

Gender: Baby boy!

Feeling toward Pregnancy: I can do this! Only 3 more weeks!! Mason can technically come any day now and be fine. Not to mention… Thomas is done with school for the semester and took his MCATS on Saturday! His honey/daddy do list is a little lengthily but now that school is out we will be able to tackle all those random things we need to get finished or fixed before baby gets here.

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my belly, enjoy a nice relaxing hot tub session {that’s actually hot} and brushing my teeth without gagging.

What I am looking forward to: Thomas is not out of school so I am excited to have him complete all of those “honey do” things that have been on the back burner since April. It will nice to have everything officially put away where it belongs, etc. Also, packing my hospital bag. I have been waiting for it to be closer and now that buddy could come any day it will be more real to pack it now. Thomas is super set on this cute little orange onsie to bring Mason home in but I am trying to find him a cute outfit instead… well see!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment