Image Map

Baby G | 34 weeks

07 May 2013

This week, Baby is the size of a: Pineapple (19.5 inches and 4.9 lbs)

How far along? 34 weeks

**Only 5 weeks and a few days to go!**

Due date: 06/14/2013

Total weight gain/loss: 14.3+ lbs (of Mason love – up a little from last week)

Maternity clothes: Feeling pretty good today… walked into work for our team’s “Jeans Day” wearing my regular jeans. I don’t know how much longer they will fit comfortably but I am loving that they still fit today! I recently bought some maternity tank tops I have been living in. They are super comfortable and help keep everything “snug” and secure. I thought about buying some shade shirts that are maternity but I opted for these two tank tops to start and I love them!

Sleep: Still having lots of funky pressure and rolling over is a bit difficult but luckily I am able to still get some quality hours in before needing to roll or change sides.

Movement: Well... I think it’s safe to say that little man likes to “move it – move it.” He is constantly twisting or turning inside. Recently when I wake up he is really really low – and by the time I am ready to leave for the day he makes his way back to his “spot” right below mommy’s ribs.

Cravings: No laughing – donut sticks? LOL. I have yet to be able to find any to eat but for some reason it is all I want.

Food Aversions: Nothing funny this week.
Symptoms: Dreading this for sure… but I am starting to swell. My wedding ring and watch still fit but are getting a little snug. And depending on the day by feet can get pretty swollen too. I have been in the spa a few times this week an look forward to it warming up a little so I can make it a daily occurrence. My heartburn woke me up a few nights ago and it seemed like nothing helped. Well… good thing this little buddy is worth it.

Gender: Baby boy!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I just can’t believe how fast time is flying. I feel like I was just posting/writing my 33 week update. I thought about going back to my every other week or so updates but I feel like now that I am further along changes are happening week to week.
What I miss: Going through a day without heartburn. Yuck!

What I am looking forward to: Still working on getting a post about my shower completed. Also, I cant wait until Thomas is done with school and his MCAT! We are only 15 days away – and I know he can totally do this!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment