Friday Letters | Looking forward to....

Dear pool, warm up! Me, Tuck and Mason are in need of a swim! I mean look how cute he is when he’s in the pool. Dear Sophie, let me tell you little miss… we need to work on your barking! Little brother is going to be here soon and you are going to have one unhappy mommy if you wake him up when he is sleeping. On the other hand I hope you are still my little shadow when Mason gets here. I love how sweet you are in the morning and how cute you are when you are snuggled so sweetly into the covers when I have to get up. You make me wish I could spend all day in bed with you. Dear Tucker, Daddy got grumpy at you the other day when he was trying to take piggy away from you which I told him wasn’t a good idea but you got a little aggressive and I think it scared Daddy. You need to be easy because your little brother will be here soon and he may want to play with you and piggy and I would be very grumpy at you if you hurt him. And I promise I will get you and Soph a fur cut soon! Dear swollen feet, I would love for you to take it down a notch. I am trying to work and live a normal life over here but you are making it quite difficult. Dear summer, I am not excited about your arrival but I am looking forward to the pool warming up. Dear Mom, thanks for being so wonderful – I don’t know what I would do without you. Dear UPS, please hurry up and get my package here. I am so antsy! I was my new diaper bag. I may {or may not} have plans to use you before Mason gets here. I cant even wait. Dear MCAT, you suck! You are making my normally sweet and happy hubby a huge nasty stress ball. I know you are super important but I know he is going to rock you in two weeks. But… maybe in the mean time you could try seeming a little less intimidating. Dear new underwear, I love you! I love you! I love you! Awkward, yeah… sorry. But it’s not very often we splurge in our house and buy new undies so this is a glorious moment. Dear Thomas, well mister… all I have got to say is… 15 more days! You can totally do this!! I need you to let me know how I can help you – whatever you need you let me know. I can’t wait for your sweet smile to return. Hang in there handsome…. You can do hard things!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment