Image Map

Recipes | 20 minutes or less.

16 April 2013


Thomas and I struggle some days with what to make for dinner when we get home. Usually, my work day is long and often I come home tried and the last thing I want to do is think about what to make for dinner.

In an effort to make our lives easier we are going to try and put together a menu at the beginning of the week – this way there isn’t any thinking to be done; just cooking!

Today I tried something new for lunch. I have seen a million “roll-up” recipes on Pinterest and of coarse never get around to making any of them. So today when I opened the fridge to find a bunch of “randoms” as we call them in our house I was left a little perplexed as to what I was going to make. Mason was hungry and letting his mama know about it (lots of love kicks to the ribs.) I knew I needed something fast so…when I saw the can of crescent rolls I knew I could make something {anything} work. 

Here’s what I did:



I rolled out the rolls and placed a piece of ham and cheese onto each roll. 




After rolling up each roll – they were ready for the oven





Literally… the easiest thing I have ever made. And super yummy to boot! 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment