Image Map

Baby G | Week 20 | Half Way!

23 February 2013


This week, Baby is the size of a: Carrot (in length!) and weighs ONE pound!

How far along? 20 weeks {half way – happy dance!}

Due date: 06/14/2013

Total weight gain/loss: 8.5+ lbs (of Mason love)

Maternity clothes? Well… you see. I have caved in and started to wear my maternity work slacks. For a few reasons.. One, they are more comfortable! Its like yoga slacks! And two, it is so much more professional to wear pants that close than to wear my favorite slacks with a hair tie to keep them shut.

Sleep: Good – for now. Thomas was struggling sleeping so we decided to try switching things up and switch sides. We do this every 4 or 5 months. I think it helps. Arms are still falling asleep but hopefully it will get better soon.

Movement: BIG KICKS! At 20 weeks I finally felt my little guy move. He kicked a total of 11 times during the first week! It was so cool. Here’s exactly how I felt when it happened.

Food cravings: Arnold Palmers and avocados! Can’t get enough of them.

Food Aversions: Nothing recently – Chinese definitely hasn’t sounded good though for a long time.

Symptoms: Tired legs after a long day at work, slightly swollen ankles, sensitive eyes and some crazy hormones.

Gender: Still a little mister and couldn’t be happier.

Feeling toward Pregnancy: Things are good. Pregnancy is much easier and more manageable when you have a great support system. Plus, my husband is the absolute sweetest. 2 am heartburn and he kindly gets up and goes down stairs to get me some milk. He’s a doll!

What I miss: My normal work pants, deep tissue massages and being able to go outside without sunglasses.

What I am looking forward to: Having Thomas be able to feel Mason kick on the outside more regularly.






No comments:

Post a Comment