Dear heartburn, I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Dear swollen ankles, I am not loving you. But putting my feet up on a few pillows at night seems to be helping. I know you are only going to get worse but I won't let you get me down. Dear Thomas, you look super hot with your new hair cut. You look so grown up. Speaking of looks... Your works outs are sure paying off. That sexy baseball back is making its appearance again and totally making my knees weak. You have successfully made it through your first week of MCAT classes. I am so proud of you for being so positive! Talking to you on your way home I can hear a change - your finally doing all of the things you need to do to get to where you want to be. Keep it up stud! Dear Tuesdays, you are becoming one of my most favorite days of the week. I love the being able to get ready and talk with my hubby in the morning. Makes for a good day. Dear Tucker and Sophie, I love you both! I had so much fun in our walk yesterday! We should try to do it every week. Dear Mason, boy oh boy you... With all the heartburn mommy is having they say you are going to be a hairy little munchkin! Keep growing buddy.



Good luck with the heartburn -- wish I could tell you it goes away! But it doesn't. Make sure to have Tums around at all times. And the swollen ankles don't go away either. And when he starts kicking, that won't stop either. But that's fun, most of the time. :)
ReplyDelete