Dear Thomas, We had a very eventful week. It was fast and busy and definitely kept us on our toes. It was so fun to fly I California last weekend. It was a very very quick trip but it was a first for us. Being together for 6 years now we don't get the opportunity to have "firsts" anymore; so flying was a fun first! We talked a lot and I really really enjoyed out conversations as did you. I hope you know how much I believe in you. And I can't wait to see the successful doctor you will be one day. Dear UC Davis, you suck. The end. Dear old fridge, I am not going to miss you. You were small and awkward Thanks for putting up with us for these past three years though. I will visit you at Nanas but am not sad to see you go. Dear New {to us} fridge, welcome home!! You were such a great Craig's List find. I love how spacious you look compared to our old fridge and I light that you are taller than me. Bending down to the floor to get water from the bottom shelf was going to start getting hard with my ever growing belly. Hopefully we will do our best to keep you full of healthy options. Dear Touro, your old buildings were a little scary at first. I was skeptical at first - I couldn't believe how much people would pay to come to med school at your location and run down you looked. But after learning about the historical naval base you once were I guess it's pretty cool. Dear Pre-Med Conference, you were awesome. I haven't seen Thomas as sure about being a doctor as when we left. Dear Palmers Stretch Mark Lotion, were becoming close friends. I can actually stand the smell of you now and will actually apply you cold. Please make my skin stretchy so I don't get terrible stretch marks. Dear Tucker and Sophie, your picture is still my lock screen on my phone. It makes me super happy to see your cut faces whenever my phone lights up. Dear Mama Clark, you are moving out this week. It's going to be a little weird without you for a few days. I hope we weren't terrible of room mates and that you felt comfortable sharing our home with us for the past six months. Though I am sad to see you go I am really looking forward to getting Masons room together and can't wait for you to be a part of that process. Now, I don't know who is going to tell the pups your moving... because it ain't going to be me! They are going to be super sad to see you go! I am sure they will insist on sleepovers and monthly game night so they can get their treats! You are always welcome in our home and hope the new condo works out well. Dear PTO, you were very enjoyable this week. Short and sweet but definitely refreshing. Dear Mason, I cried a few times this week. I have been thinking about you a lot. What you look like right now. How much of a real baby you have become. Those cute little cheeks becoming fuller. I thought about all the fun things were going to do once youre here. I can't believe how much I already love you and you're not even here yet. Keep growing little buddy - your keeping me quite entertained with your little kicks.

No comments:
Post a Comment