Dear Touro,
I am really glad my wife pushed me to come to the conference this past weekend. I ended up learning a lot and realizing that I’m much stronger than I thought. I wasn’t extremely thrilled with your school, but it was a great experience for both Sam and I.
Dear Sam,
Thank you so much for going with me this past weekend. It really meant a lot. And I am glad that we got to actually sit down and talk about Med school for the first time and start getting things figured out. Your encouragement means so much to me and I am so glad that I have you in my corner fighting with me.
Dear left arm,
I know that I abused you at my game on Saturday and I’m sorry but what you are doing to me now is just plain messed up. You have not stopped causing me pain since then and I really hope you forgive me soon because I really don’t want to chop you off.
Dear Mama Benites,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Dear umpiring,
I really missed you and I am glad that you are going to start picking up because it has been really nice for my family.
Love,
T

No comments:
Post a Comment