Image Map

Wednesday's Words

13 February 2013


Dear Sam,
You had your first Dr. appointment without me yesterday and I was a little sad that I wasn’t there. Our little guy keeps growing and it makes me smile every time you compare his size to some kind of fruit. I am so excited for us to be parents and I am so lucky that I will have you to turn to for advice when I won’t know what to do.
Dear Tucker,
You look so cute with your new haircut. You always look so good after a haircut and I kind of wish that we did it more. I know you don’t like it but trust me, it looks good.
Dear Sophie,
You are just the cutest little thing in the whole world now that you had a haircut. I love how you love snuggling with us at night. We’ll let mom believe that you love her more but we both know you just love sleeping on her red blanket.
Dear MCAT,
You will be the death of me. After I took your first full practice exam I know I have a lot of work to do if I even want to have a shot at getting into med school.
Dear gym,
I know that it’s been a little while since we spent time together but I’m glad we started seeing each other again. I don’t hate you as much as I used to. It turns out that you’re pretty cool once I got to know you. It’s kind of like that relationship that kids have with one another. They hate each other when they’re young because they’re forced to play together but once they get older and have the option to hang out with each other, they turn out to be pretty good friends.
Dear School,
Your first two exams went okay. Now I know what I need to do so that I can beat you and get the best grades possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment